Shown from Left to Right: Br. Kari Hinktikka, Fr Peter Edwards, Fr Dominic Jacob, Br. Wojtek Rudnicki and Deacon Roger Carr-Jones
It’s a great joy to be here!
“Keep the Faith and carry on!”
- an additional Mass at 7:30am on Mondays, Wednesday and Fridays;
- Blessing with the Relic of S Philip after Monday Mass;
- Confessions 20 minutes before every Mass.
- Eucharistic Adoration is extended on Wednesdays from the pre-noon Holy hour to begin from the 7:30am Mass until mid – day, with Confessions as usual between 11am and 12noon (as also on Saturdays)
- Benediction begins on Sundays at 6pm , from the Feast of Corpus Christi (18 th June).
- The Fathers and Brothers gather in Church for half – an -hour twice every weekday; at 7am for silent meditation (starting this Monday 5th June), and at 6pm for Oratory-silent prayer followed by a litany (from Monday week, 12thJune). You’re welcome to join us
The Oratorian Community initially consists of Fr Dominic Jacob (co- founder of the Oxford Oratory 27 years ago) as Moderator of the Community and University Chaplain, Fr Peter Edwards (from the Archdiocese of Southwark) as Parish Priest.
Two Postulants: Wojtek Rudnicki, from Poland, and Kari Hinktikka from Finland, with another Brother due this summer, and other aspirants.